June 13: Father’s Day related Freebie: favorite dads in literature, best father/daughter or son relationships, books to buy your dad, worst dads in literature, etc. etc.
Shopping for dad will never be hard again! Since father’s day is right around the corner, I decided to feature a gift guide specifically for those bookworm dads in our lives. All the links to the products and the shop will be linked down below.
Bookish T-Shirt… like duh!
- I am a book dragon not a worm t-shirt by LoveMeLoveMyShirts
- Books&Books t-shirt by BootsTees
- I’d rather be reading t-shirt by Umbuh
- Read eat sleep read t-shirt by ElainesCrafts
Literary Necktie… say what?!?
- From the shop Cyberoptix
Tie Clips and Lapel Pins… why not?
- Book Tie clip and Sherlock Holmes Tie clip from Mancornas
- Booklovers Tie clip by fromtheinternet
- Book lapel pin by Mancornas
Bookish Mugs… a classic!
- I’m reading please go away mug by LadybugStudioCo
- If I can’t take my book I’m not going mug by LittleOakMarketPlace
- My weekend is all booked mug by MugsOnMain
Library due date card coasters… to keep the new mug on!
Literary Tea… the perfect companion while reading
Bookish Candles… who doesn’t love the smell of new books?
From the shop Frostbeard
Personalised Tablet Case… it’s a necessity.
That’s all I have for now, I hope you guys liked it and if you did, let me know in the comments down below which one is your favourite and which one would you gift your father?